Quit smoking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The problem with the e-cigs is that they quickly achieve a set temp and vaporize the nicotine at only that temperature.
In a cigarette/cigar the nicotine is vaporized in different temperatures as the cherry moves down. This allows oxidation of several different variations of nicotinic acid to be absorbed, as they are released at different temperatures.
Even less beneficial than e-cigs is nicotinic acid added to foods or taken as a supplement (niacin/B-3) as these acids have to compete with stomach acids, versus absorption through the lungs which has no such impediment.

Hi,
Just browsing early in this thread and I noticed that I posted back in 2012 about having stopped my four pack a day habit 25 years earlier.
I'm 81 today and still only suffering mild COPD! Not a bad return for having dropped a nasty habit!
STAY WITH IT,

Ernie

I've heard experts say that about everything from saccharin to bacon.
That is the sort of things that we smokers told ourselves when the idea that smoking was harmful to our health became unavoidable. I doubt that you will read this since you don't want to know, but I'll post it just the same for those who will read it.

5 Vaping Facts You Need to Know

Is vaping bad for you? There are many unknowns about vaping, including what chemicals make up the vapor and how they affect physical health over the long term. “People need to understand that e-cigarettes are potentially dangerous to your health,” says Blaha. “Emerging data suggests links to chronic lung disease and asthma, as well as associations between dual use of e-cigarettes and smoking with cardiovascular disease. You’re exposing yourself to all kinds of chemicals that we don’t yet understand and that are probably not safe.”

I’m at the age now I can take up smoking, drinking, frolicking with dancing girls, and most any other vice and by the time it kills me I’ll already be dead ( maybe not the dancing girls).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom