Rally at Death Valley National Park, Dark Sky Festival, 1-3 March 2024

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the great picture of Dan. For some reason his smile make me feel better.

BUT a picture is missing of
Have a new friend with me,,first trip with her,,she is black and fat but I won't hold that against her.
Dan, where is her picture and her name? How did she do on her first trip esp. - with the wind?

Jennifer

Jennifer does not spoil her by feeding her cheese.
No forgiveness and I even got permission! ;) But I made the furkids happy and they voted for more cheese. At the time it was 2 to 1 for more cheese please :D :rolleyes:

Jennifer

Dan, we still need pictures!!!! What is her name? I want to know who I am not allowed to spoil with cheese ;). I am rooting for her to get you trained soon :D.

I am glad you found her and she is lucky to have you. My observation is you are a very good and attentive with the 4 legged members of your family.

Give her bunches of scrunches from me.
Jennifer

I am single,,,,you could have a shot at training me,,,and her:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: >>>Dan
I have only had my gal for 7-8 days,, her previous "keeper" died of a massive heart attack and left her to the landlord.. Her name is "Saila"

Last edited:
The presentations were fabulous. Top notch people experienced in talking to a lay audience on very interesting topics. Dan’s dog is a sweetie pie and very well behaved. We had Gary and Maria over this evening, and we both will be leaving tomorrow. I didn’t get a picture of Gary and Maria!!!!

I am single,,,,you could have a shot at training me,,,and her:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: >>>Dan
I have only had my gal for 7-8 days,, her previous "keeper" died of a massive heart attack and left her to the landlord.. Her name is "Saila"
I am happily married to Dan. :giggle: I will leave your training to Saila.

You and Saila have similar history. So glad you found each other.
Jennifer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom