Random acts of kindness.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gizmo100 said:
You forgot to mention Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky...Which is where some of the finest Whisky's come from...Anything batch that fails the quality testing gets dumped in the river so that Tennessee can bottle it as Jack Daniels. ;D ;D

They make whisky in Kentucky?

they do...but they just call it Bourbon.  (I think it's because they have no front teeth and can't make the "S" sound.. ;D )

the same difference between Scotch Scottish and Whisky... ;D

Oldgator73 said:
I didn?t say I like light beer. It?s just a kind listed. If I buy beer for the home I buy Gennesee Cream Ale. In my opinion, cheap and good. I do like Blue Moon, Guinness, Modello Amber, Stella, most any stout including coffee and chocolate. There is a really good Belgium beer called Kriek (sp). We like the cherry one. Had it in Bruges. I came to enjoy British ales when we lived there. I also like the Japanese beers. There are so many craft beers to choose from in the States now. Problem is they are kind of pricey.

I find that I'm a big fan of hoppy beers and IPA's.  New Belgium has one called VooDoo Ranger which is pretty good. They also have an Imperial VooDoo Ranger, which is a double IPA with about 9% alcohol.
Currently the fridge is stocked with Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter IPA.
We tend to find different breweries wherever we travel.  I'm always up to try a local favorite.

Old_Crow said:
I find that I'm a big fan of hoppy beers and IPA's.  New Belgium has one called VooDoo Ranger which is pretty good. They also have an Imperial VooDoo Ranger, which is a double IPA with about 9% alcohol.
We tend to find different breweries wherever we travel.  I'm always up to try a local favorite.
Three great breweries around Jackson Wyoming

Melvin Brewery in Alpin

Snake River Brewery in Jackson

Roadhouse Brewery also in Jackson

They all have great IPAs....

Old_Crow said:
New Belgium brewery has one of the best tours we've been to. Always a line, best to make a reservation. Not a fan of VooDoo, but like Fat Tire.

Oldgator73 said:
They make whisky in Kentucky?

sightseers said:
they do...but they just call it Bourbon.  (I think it's because they have no front teeth and can't make the "S" sound.. ;D )

the same difference between Scotch Scottish and Whisky... ;D

Oldgator73 said:
So it would be Thithky or Thotch.  :p

Not only do they make whisky...They make some of the finest whisky.. And if you drink enough of it you won't be able to make the "S" sound either ;D ;D

I  am  surprised  that Jackie  did  not  mention  that  Scotch Whisky  has  no  letter  e  and  that  single  malt  is  perhaps  the  finest  whisky  made.

"Jist  a  wee  deoch  and  doris  jist  a  wee  deoch  that's  aw"

ijsa said:
I  am  surprised  that Jackie  did  not  mention  that  Scotch Whisky  has  no  letter  e  and  that  single  malt  is  perhaps  the  finest  whisky  made.

"Jist  a  wee  deoch  and  doris  jist  a  wee  deoch  that's  aw"
I'm saying nothing else, I've made a big enough fool of myself already!!! ???

Roy M said:
WHAAAT??? A Highland single malt is the nectar of the gods! I tried bourbon, took 3 rum and cokes to get the taste out of my mouth. ;D
I do like Bourbon and tequila  ;D

Maybe not tried enough whiskies to find one I like..... ?

I do like Bourbon and tequila

Ive had my share of tequila, but now my drink of choice is a good rum with tonic and a splash of lime. The tonic balances the sweetness of the rum and the lime makes it taste like a limeade drink. My favorite rum is Mount Gay, from Barbados.

cadee2c said:
Ive had my share of tequila, but now my drink of choice is a good rum with tonic and a splash of lime. The tonic balances the sweetness of the rum and the lime makes it taste like a limeade drink. My favorite rum is Mount Gay, from Barbados.
Ooh I will need to try that !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OR-River-Runner
Back
Top Bottom