Receiver module

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chajos1

Hello everyone,

It's been some time since I have been on the Forum. Does anyone know where the Keyless Entry System's receiver module is hiden? I finially put a new battery in the remotes but, need to reset them. And, that is why I need to find the receiver module.

Thanks,

Joe Maynard

The meridian doesn't have anything in the compartment under the drivers seat like the horizon and vectra do. My module is under the dash just above the and to the right of the steering wheel. You can access it by removing your dash and looking down amongst the wiring mess.

Anytime , John. I have been a member of some of the other forums for years but just found this one.

I have an 02 Ultimate Advantage with the SCS/Frigette system (module located in the electronics bay under drivers seat)  My module is no good.  I have found SCS/Frigette  is no longer in business so there are no replacement parts to be found.

Has anyone replaced their module with a different brand?  If so, what brand and how difficult was it.  I had my mh in shop for other work and they said they would do it.  Then they called and said they were not comfortable doing the job because it has to be retro-fitted.  I have no problem doing the work myself ( I actually teach this stuff)  but looking for experiences.

A few months ago, I did quite a bit of research about this very situation and decided it wouldn't be a real difficult retrofit with the right product.  The product I liked had two receiver outputs - one for the entrance door and one could be used for the bay doors.  I have looked around and I can't find where I bookmarked the web page.  I sent the manufacturer an email - maybe I can track it down that way,  I'll jump back in if I can figure out who it was.

Mine has gone belly up as well and I think I read that Winnie is now using modules from Tri Mark(?).  I'm about to get mine retrofitted under my extended wty.

Rick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom