Refund

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueblood

Anyone who used direct deposit for IRS seen the $600+  yet?

blueblood said:
Anyone who used direct deposit for IRS seen the $600+  yet?

Note as of this morning.  But then I didn't really expect it yet even though they said it would be there.  I did get our refund about one week after filing.

The incentive rebates will be sent out over the next few months.  It could be as late as July for some people.  This page has the details.  Direct deposits should be completed by May 16, mail rebates by July 11.  The timing is based on the last 2 digits of your SS number.

Ned said:
The incentive rebates will be sent out over the next few months.  It could be as late as July for some people.  This page has the details.  Direct deposits should be completed by May 16, mail rebates by July 11.  The timing is based on the last 2 digits of your SS number.

This has a better schedule layout - I was just wondering because no one has said they have received them on any forum that I frequent or in club's here.

http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

Leo, that's the same table as on the web site I noted.  But I also haven't heard about anyone receiving them but since the government has until tomorrow to make the first deposits, that's not surprising.

Glad Mike's the primary since his SSN has a May 30 payment date while mine is for July 11.

Wendy
Moab Utah

wendycoke said:
Glad Mike's the primary since his SSN has a May 30 payment date while mine is for July 11.

Wendy
Moab Utah

Mine's next Friday so we'll see.

Tom's SSN ends in 19.  Ours was deposited into our primary checking account yesterday.  (Wednesday, April 30.)  We filed electronically using TurboTax.

Margi

My SSN ends in 01 and I haven't gotten my check yet.  ??? ???

rsalhus said:
My SSN ends in 01 and I haven't gotten my check yet.  ??? ???

Do you use direct deposit for returns ?? If not, you go to back of line with mailed checks.

We use direct deposit for our IRS and usually have the check within a month after we electronically file.
As for the rebate check my social ends with 46 and the wifes ends with 09 we got our check a week ago and it was only 1000 dollars.  Feel a little cheated here.

Still waiting on mine, should see it by the 9th accourding to the IRS. But if the past is any indication i think i will grow purple bat wings before they meet thier own deadlines. ya never know though, i may be able to see the RV and fly to the meets in the future. I will keep you updated.

utmtman said:
We use direct deposit for our IRS and usually have the check within a month after we electronically file.
As for the rebate check my social ends with 46 and the wifes ends with 09 we got our check a week ago and it was only 1000 dollars.  Feel a little cheated here.
=============================================================
That does seem to be an odd number - using their calculator I get $1200 hopefully.

http://www.irs.gov/app/espc/

Do you use direct deposit for returns ?? If not, you go to back of line with mailed checks.

No, I didn't direct deposit my refund and I didn't e-file my returns.  I probably should have had my refund direct deposited but I felt they'd screw that up somehow and I'd forget to check on it later.  And I'd rather file paper returns and save the $14.95 e-file charges for both federal and state using TurboTax.

We paper file because we have to pay and I'll be damned if they'll get my money any early than I absolutely have to give it to them. Let them wait for the USPS to get the check to them.

Wendy
Moab Utah (one more day)

We efiled via our CPA and had to pay in addition so I don't know if we'll get a direct deposit or have to wait for the snail mail.

Ned said:
We efiled via our CPA and had to pay in addition so I don't know if we'll get a direct deposit or have to wait for the snail mail.

If you paid electronically, you should be in the direct deposit group.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjbodjb
Back
Top Bottom