Register/title rv in CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah that what I would assume. It should have at least 2! super frustratining. I looked for a hour last night and couldnt find it! I have included a picture of the style of RV i have from Flair/Fleetwood. Any help where to look would be great. Oh ps I called Fleetwood left a message 2 days ago but haven't received a call back!

Attachments

• flair.jpg
    flair.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 15
Fleetwood should have called you back by now. They got back to me within an hour when I left a message for them.

Look at: http://fleetwoodrv.com/contact/contact_mh.aspx and call the number for motorhome owner relations.  The person I spoke to was extremely helpful and sent me lot of information for free!

If you don't know the chassis type, do you know what engine it has in it? A 460 V-8?  A 454 Chevy?  That would narrow it down somewhat.  The location of the frame mounted VINs are going to be determined by the chassis type.

thanks for the link to fleetwood. I called them today and was able to talk to someone. They told me the RV VIN is located on in the door step and on the rear righ chasis.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom