Reputable remodeling help in OR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

order4j

Hello, I have a 2002 Coleman Apache tent trailer.  I'd like to take out the "couch" and build in an area for a convection microwave and more cupboards.  I don't have the skill to do this myself and am wondering how to find someone in my area (Portland, OR) who has some experience.  I don't really want to pay top dollar at one of the professional places because I'm not that picky.  But I do want it done correctly.  Any ideas about how to go about finding someone reputable to help me do this?

Be sure to look under that "couch "and see what is there first. Mine housed the fresh water tank, and a fender, and some of the electrical stuff. Might be a bigger can of worms than you think.

Thanks for the warning.  I have looked and measured.  It's all cupboard space with a fender at the left end.  There is room to create a space for the oven on top of the fender if not more than an inch required between.  The rest is wide open!

We had good work done at Premier RV in Junction City, OR. They put in sliding shelves under two sinks at a reasonable cost, with an excellent result. They might be able to suggest a place nearer to Portland.

Perhaps higher end on a larger project, Davis Cabinets in Junction City did great work converting the kitchen table to a desk-table combination, but not inexpensive.

Give Brian a call at Portland Cabinet refacing and see if he is interested.  He is mostly retired, but might tackle the project if you talk really nice.  He did my kitchen several years ago and it turned out fantastic.

mickey53usa said:
There is an RV remodeler in Woodland, WA - L&J I think.

We bought recliners and a dining table from them.  We saw some of the remodeling projects they had in progress.  Looks as if they do a good job.

Jeannine

Back
Top Bottom