Retirement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats. I have one, maybe two days left at work and will be pointing the nose of the truck southward 1/1.

A heartfelt congratulations!!! I "officially" retired in August (actually quit my career in 2009). I have never missed a minute of going to work and dealing with "issues".  Some days I really don't have any idea what I've done, but it took me all day to get it done. Retirement is a reward for hard work, enjoy...and tell the old boss adios, pack sand, find another fellow...:)

CONGRATS Lou !!

I've been so Busy since I Retired.. I don't know how I had time for a Career !

Soon, It'll be yer turn to learn that.

Enjoy It. You've Earned It.

John Beard said:
Some days I really don't have any idea what I've done, but it took me all day to get it done.

I have a lot of these days  ;D

Congratulations Lou.  I wish you a very long and happy retirement.

One of these days I hope to be in your shoes.

Mike.

It's now your turn to lay back and do what ever you want to do. I envy you to no end!
Best of luck in health and ventures for you for the future.

Congratulations on FINALLY retiring!  I find that in the last year I have retired from retirement so I now actually have some leisure time, medical issues can do that it seems!  Now try to do only the thingsyou want to do, travel, hobbies, etc.

Man...what would it be like to know that you don't have to be at work in the morning. I hate you Lou! lol.....Just kidding, have a great retirement my friend. I still have 48 months. I use months to make it sound shorter than it is. :)

Back
Top Bottom