RV cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenvb

what do you guys use to cover your RVs in the  the winter.?    or dont you cover em? i am in northern Alberta and we deal with 2 to 5 ft of snow and 40 below. we have never had a decent RV worth anything like this old diesal pusher we have now.

Zero snow here in our part of California, but we store the coach indoors.

We are also from Aberta. I used to cover our motorhome when it was home for the winter. However with the strong winter winds, the cover was chafing the top corners, and I did give the edges a good waxing before putting it away for winter.  So we took it off and left it in the shed. I did cover the tires. Some cover the tires,  some do not. I felt tire covers did some good.

Bill

We're looking at an adco cover or purchasing a metal carport. We would like to protect the rubber roof.
We're in IL, so snow and ice are a concern. It would be covered from fall to spring.

With the wind we sometimes get here north of Denver, a cover would likely cause more problems than it would solve, not to mention the difficulty of putting it on and taking it off (I'd need help that isn't available). So our coach remains bare.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom