RV Financing...Who Has Best Rates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's another unsolvable question; similar to 'who has the best insurance rates'.
The answer depends primarily on you- your CR, and other factors.
It seems the best approach is to be armed with your CR from the major reporting agencies and get a prelim. from several places without bombarding your score with applications.

BinaryBob said:
It's another unsolvable question; similar to 'who has the best insurance rates'.
The answer depends primarily on you- your CR, and other factors.
It seems the best approach is to be armed with your CR from the major reporting agencies and get a prelim. from several places without bombarding your score with applications.

Nope, insurance is a whole different ball game. Don't get me started  :p

Ron,

You might also check at credit unions.  I got a good rate on a used motorhome a couple of years ago from my credit union on a shorter term, but even the longer term rates weren't too bad.  Mine was 2.9% rate on a 5 year term with no money down and if I remember correctly, the 10 year term was still in the 3's.  With your good credit score you should be able to find a very reasonable rate and term.

Dan

Ron_CA said:
Nope, insurance is a whole different ball game. Don't get me started  :p
Have you heard that Insurance companies want to access your Facebook account and see what kind of driver history and credit your friends have?  I read this about a year ago.  They say people with friends on social media sites that have poor credit and bad driving records tend to also have similar habits and credit even if it does not show on the records.  Total BS to me. 

kenb1023 said:
Have you heard that Insurance companies want to access your Facebook account and see what kind of driver history and credit your friends have?  I read this about a year ago.  They say people with friends on social media sites that have poor credit and bad driving records tend to also have similar habits and credit even if it does not show on the records.  Total BS to me. 

That is why I do not have a Facebook account nor do I intend to create one.

R

Back
Top Bottom