RV FORUM HOP, SKIP, AND JUMP RALLY II May 1, 2010 ? May 13, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chet18013 said:
It looks like Laurie and I will be able to make our schedule work so we can join this group for the HS&J rally. I will try to make the reservations tomorrow.

Whoopie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty

I spoke with Chet on Skype tonight. Really happy to hear they will be coming to the HSJ rally. Not sure if we'll get back in following years but we're really happy to be able to do so this year!!!

Chet,

Ardra and I are so pleased that we'll see you two.

JerryF

Well, we did it. We've made the decision to go to the rally--for sure. We have managed to get a very nice Escapee couple to come and spend the summer at our place in their RV. It's a relief to know that there will someone around while we're gone and not have worry about having the lawn mowed, and the mail collected. We now have confirmed reservations at the three parks in Zion, Bryce and Torrey.  Now all I have to worry about is getting the Beaver ready to go. It looks like we're going to have to make a straight cross country run to get there in time for 1May.

Laurie and I are sure looking forward to seeing you folks again.

Dean, Linda, and Sherlock will be joining you for the Hop, Skip, and Jump rally.  We finally got our spring travel plans stable.  I made our reservations this morning (Wednesday the 13th) and we are the 12th reservation at Zion, the 10th at Ruby's, and the 11th at Thousand Lakes. 

See you there.

Dean

I believe we are up to 12-15 coaches at the different stops. Sheila and I checked a couple of weeks ago and we'll update the list and post it here next week.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

We made reservations yesterday for the H.S.J. Hopefully by that time I'm allowed to drive and can walk but we will come anyway either hopping or jumping or crawling.
When I talked to the reservation at Zion they told me we were # 15 and at Torrey they had reservations for 12.
I don't know the  total at Ruby's Inn.
I asked the lady at Zion if she could Email me the names of the forum members that had made reservations.
She said yes but so far I haven't received a reply and I doubt that I will get one.

chris &  mimi

Jeanette and I will be at Zion and Ruby's before we have to head back to Houston for her check up.

Dave

Dave R said:
Jeanette and I will be at Zion and Ruby's before we have to head back to Houston for her check up.

Dave

Dave we'll look forward to seeing you all again so soon.

George and I are reserved at Capitol Reef. We couldn't do the whole H, S & J so picked a place we've never been to visit.

It will be great to see you all again!

edit: I took out the extras for you Lucy.

Sheila Kuch and I have compiled a list as of yesterday of the registrations at the three HSJ Parks. If there are mistakes please contact the appropriate park to straighten out any discrepancies. For those attending that are staying in the National Park or elsewhere please let us know and we'll add you to the list.

We seem to have a good group forming for May!

• Zion River RV Park - Zion
  • Brewer
  • Bullock
  • Carriero
  • Cathey
  • Cousins
  • Ferguson
  • Fitzgerald
  • Henderson
  • Johnson
  • Kuch
  • Mahoney
  • Pennings
  • Reavis
  • Savoy
  • Stock
  • Parks
Rubys Inn -  Bryce Canyon
  • Brewer
  • Carriero
  • Cathey
  • Cherow
  • Cousins
  • Ferguson
  • Fitzgerald
  • Henderson
  • Johnson
  • Kuch
  • Marabito
  • Mathews
  • Miles
  • Pennings
  • Park
  • Reavis
  • Sander
  • Savoy
  • Stock
  • Weimert
1000 Lakes RV Park ? Capitol Reef
  • Akers
  • Brewer
  • Carriero
  • Cathey
  • Cherow
  • Cousins
  • Ferguson
  • Fitzgerald
  • Henderson
  • Johnson
  • Kuch
  • Maribito
  • Mathews
  • Miles
  • Nesbitt
  • Parks
  • Pennings
  • Sander
  • Savoy
  • Stock
  • Weimert
  • West   

Jeff,

My name is missing on the list for Zion. They did send me a confirmation number.

I will notify Ruby's Inn about the double booking problem.

chris

chrpennings said:
Jeff,

My name is missing on the list for Zion. They did send me a confirmation number.

I will notify Ruby's Inn about the double booking problem.

chris

Sorry Chris, it's fixed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom