RV Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arcticfox2005

Since I have a subscription to Motorhome magazine (for more than 15 years),
I received the first issue of the new RV Magazine.

Not impressed.

Will not renew - one size does NOT fit all.

What do you think?

Bill

I had a trailer life subscription that was converted over.  I was also unimpressed.  It is now Better Homes and Gardens for RVs.  I thought it was useless, my wife thought it had pretty decorating pictures.  I am guessing women buy a lot more magazines than men.  In my house she gets too many for her to read.  I get one.  It will be zero soon. 

Me four! I think Marcus is directing it for his RV stores. I told DW to hold off reordering.

My subscription to Trailer Life goes through April 2022. And I buy a gift subscription for a friend which is good until I think Feb 2022. We both scanned the January issue and like you, were not impressed. We'll see what the next year has in store.

I finished my second issue in about 10 minutes,  more of the same.  There is an article on towing.  I learned that some people who are new to towing feel anxious when backing in their trailer at the RV park.  Now there is a nugget for you guys! ?

Coevers said:
I finished my second issue in about 10 minutes,  more of the same.  There is an article on towing.  I learned that some people who are new to towing feel anxious when backing in their trailer at the RV park.  Now there is a nugget for you guys! ?
That made me laugh ?

Wouldn't you be nervous backing in to a pitch at an RV park, thinking if I dent this, Camping World might be the repairers? :(

I agree.  Not impressed.  It reminds me of the old Midwest Living -- nothing but ads.  Just no meat to the 2 issues I've received.  Glossy glitzy but empty.

I just finished my second issue and I don't think I'll waste my time on any more of them. Straight to recycle from now on. Such a waste, since my Motorhome subscription has over a year to go.
I did get a good laugh out of the "date night excercises for couples" feature. (pg.81) Like all the articles, it features people that look and act in a way that I have never seen in a rv park! It's very strange.

I plan on canceling.  I find it very simplistic and patronizing.  Every article was a sales job on the attributes of RVing.

I contacted RV magazine this morning to cancel my subscription.  Hopefully they process it as requested.

Back
Top Bottom