RV nicknames?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"THE HOLY GRAIL"

SUPER RARE HARD TO FIND....34' ALPINE, PEAK CHASSIS..400HP/1200TQ

We love to call our 36 ft class A the "Big Rolling Turd" but that will always be Robin William's rig in RV the movie.
Before we saw that movie, since we will be travelling with two cats, the names was "Meow's Moving Castle".

I have not given mine a nick name yet, but I know some folk on this site who have already named it "entry level".

I hope it does not get a complex ;-)

I had to laugh at this one - someone brought up Robin Williams movie RV. When our grandkids go camping with us they insist on watching that movie at least a couple of times. Anyone that hasn't seen it, really should. In that vein, we have a 25' Itasca Reyo so we call it "The little rolling turd". To this day my wife will always ask if I need the hose spreader when I go to "dump the dump".

svrapture said:
To this day my wife will always ask if I need the hose spreader when I go to "dump the dump".

Why would they make a hose spreader if you weren't supposed to spread the hose??  ;D

The sway hitch tends to make a moaning sound when making slow turns.  That lead to naming the TT Moana, which of course made the TV Lisa.  Thus Moana Lisa on the road.

We've been struggling with finding an appropriate name. We pull our Passport with our Sierra, Sally. Jessie Jeep waits in the driveway. We traded Reba Wrangler for Sally. Jenny Jeep preceded Jessie. Our son drives Patsy the Patriot. I'm going to go put a K-Cup in Kelly and a couple slices of bread in Tonya and think some more about our camper...

BeagleDad said:
We've been struggling with finding an appropriate name. We pull our Passport with our Sierra, Sally. Jessie Jeep waits in the driveway. We traded Reba Wrangler for Sally. Jenny Jeep preceded Jessie. Our son drives Patsy the Patriot. I'm going to go put a K-Cup in Kelly and a couple slices of bread in Tonya and think some more about our camper...

Ha ha that was great!

Well I didn't see any one call theirs "Money Pit" yet.  :(

No I'm not saying that's what mine is.  I hope not!

I'm still thinking and if I find a good name for it I'll post it someday.

When I really start using it, I may come up with something.
But sitting in the backyard - snow-covered - the only thing I can think of now is "Ice Cube" but that
won't apply in the summertime.  Or Wintertime in the South (next year hopefully) which will still feel like Summertime to me.

Ours is called "The Turtle".  It's a hard shell we live in and it's slow. 
My wife and I met due to a snapping turtle (long story) so it seemed appropriate. You can tell it's us as there's a snapping turtle on the sides.

I named mine "The Titanic"

I briefly remember the TV show Trapper John MD where he lived in the hospital parking lot. I lived in mine for almost a year in a parking lot next to where I worked. She need a ton of love so I felt at times I was trying to raise the Titanic so it seemed appropriate. The wife called it the camper. I kept telling her it was a  Class A motorhome not a camper.

Not sure what to name the next one but I will figure that out when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom