RV Park in Nagshead NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wkndfun

So my brother is getting married in Nagshead NC in April. I figurer that I would make a RV weekend out of. So does anyone know of any good parks that they have stayed at?

If you like being out high traffic area and don't mind about a 15-20 mile drive down the outer banks this place was nice 10 years ago, last time we where in the area.  Short walk over to the beach.  Wide level spots but back in only.  There's also a KOA a couple of miles closer to Nags Head but higher priced.

When I did a search for the site it has pictures and looks the same as when we stayed there except more trees now.  Sites closer to the road had some shade, closed to the beach are open.  I remember this place because it was our first out of state trip in our old pop-up when it was new.

Ocean Waves

Wow Thanks I did not find that one. Their $30 a night cheaper then the KOA!!

You can't go wrong with Ocean Waves!  Friendly owners, 2,000 sq. foot LEVEL pads, full hook ups etc.  And like mentioned, about half the price of the KOA or Camp Hatteras.  You are welcome to check out our Picasa album from the outer banks, it includes some shots of the camp ground.  http://picasaweb.google.com/webervn/OuterBanksIslandsOfNorthCarolina#
If you like fresh sea food check out Austin's sea food market a mile or two back up HWY 12 towards NagsHead or have lunch next dood at the very casual cafe (can't think of the name) or try the Salty Dog very close to Ocean Waves.
Good luck and happy camping!

Thanks for the photos!! I think the CG looks great. Thats where we'll be staying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom