RV Parks Nashville??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brfcfan

We are looking for an RV park in Nashville which will be convenient for visiting the music clubs on Broadway. There does not seem to be any parks close enough to the centre to walk but does anyone know of a good RV park that is on a good bus route into the Broadway area? Thanks

Just did a Google search for you. There is a KOA that says its a few blocks from downtown Nashville!

Scott  :)

I think there is the KOA and 2 more parks nearby and all offer bus rides to most major attractions. They are out near Opraland

Jerry is correct. We stayed at the KOA, but later wished we'd picked one of the other campgrounds.

We stayed at the KOA.  Not great shakes and not real close to the Opry, but their concierge desk facilitated great seats to see Brooks and Dunn at pretty much the last minute.  With tickets in hand, I returned to the motorhome and cried.  A life long dream fulfilled.  :)  I would have walked the whole way if I'd had to!  ;D

Margi

Don't know which way you all are traveling, but I know of a place about 13 miles north of Nashville and they have shuttles and tours and such. I have not stayed there yet, but plan to in July. Here is their website

http://www.nashvillecountryrvpark.com

Good Luck

I was just about to add the Nashville Country RV park as well. Plan to stay there later in the year when passing through Nashville.

We have stayed at Two Rivers twice. They offer a shuttle service, dropping you off in a central location where you can walk to most venues. Have lunch at Demas or Demos Restaurant. Spend several hours at the Hall of Fame, walk to the river. Enjoy.

There are three CG's close together. Yogi Bear, Two Rivers and KOA. We stayed at the Yogi Bear. It was nice but Two rivers appeared to be cheaper. Two Rivers was much fuller than the other two places. The same bus stops at each of the camp grounds. If I go back I will try the Two Rivers park.

Nice COE campground out of town at J Percy Priest Lake. Half-off basic camp fee with a geezer card.

Wendy

Spent a little time at the Nashville Country RV park last April... was just a little too far out of the loop for our tastes... moved to the Yogi Bear Rv park later in the week and liked it a lot better. If my memory is correct the KOA was a little pricier and very crammed. Yogi Bear park had nice spacious sites. Good luck and enjoy!

There is a KOA that says they have a Greyline bus service that will pick you up from the park and take you to downtown.

We're at Two Rivers right now.  We just got here, but it appears like it's going to be a nice place to stay.  They'll
arrange a shuttle to take you downtown.  It's near the Gaylord Opryland Resort.  We're paying $48.00 per night FHU. 
This includes tax and with a GS discount.  They also have w/e sites, no sewer, for a few dollars less.

We just stayed at the Nashville Country RV park, and it was very nice...the sites are very pleasant and it is close enough to enjoy Nashville. The daily rate was approx. $39 per day with Good Sams discount..it is conveniently located for Nashville site seeing without paying an arm and a leg...we would return again for sure...nice park and very comfortable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom