RV Renovation Noobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rbrandenburg

We just started a "remodel" of our 2008 KZ Spree kitchen area. My wife didn't have enough counter space due to an angled sink in the original configuration. So today we ripped out the old counter in an attempt to square off the sink install and add an "L" to increase the usable space. Decided to do this instead of trading up to a new camper. Wish us luck.

Here are a couple of today's pics. Before and during. Stay tuned for the pics of the build up and new install...

Attachments

• Before.JPG
    Before.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 60
  • During1.JPG
    During1.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 59
  • During2.JPG
    During2.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 56
Well it took about 3 Saturday's to finish the renovation up. We (my wife that is) is thrilled with the extra counter space. Here are the final pics after I finished it up. All of the cabinet faces, doors, and drawers are recycled from the original cabinets. New sink and some trim.

Attachments

• after1.jpg
    after1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 45
  • after2.jpg
    after2.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 46
Nice job.  For me though those sharp corners would be forever catching my sides.  We put 45? angle corners when we redid the S&B counters.    :)

You can t really see it in these pics but the corners are a little softer than they look, who knows, I may have to adjust once we put it to use.
Thanks for the reply.

Randy

You did a great job on this! It looks great! So jealous of the extra counter space. Give my congrats to your wife!

-Roni

Back
Top Bottom