RV Storage facility i.p.o

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello.
I just retired from the storage industry. I was a Manager for 10 years. In my 10 years, I had 1 travel trailer stolen from my property. 
1. Location
2. Management
3.Security
4. Lights
5. Did I mention LIGHTS!!!!!! 1 of my competitor's was having a lot of break in's. They kept letting their manager's go. I knew why they were having the break ins There were two reasons,
they rented to anyone and their lighting would go off at 10:00 pm. ( When do you think the low life's come out) My lights stayed on from 7 to 7
If I can help you in any way, feel free to message me

Hello brens. We're planning on constructing an RV storage facility in Sunflower, AZ. We're 35 miles from Fountain Hills and 30 miles from Payson both are the nearest towns with population. All replys so far have been discouraging citing distance from home to storage. Very interested in your take on our venture.

If it's in the middle of no-where, open land, without a very high level of security, the local high school kids and the drugheads will have a hayday.  You couldn't pay me to leave something in a location as such.  Just my 2 cents.  15 years ago, I had a Class C RV broken into, rock through passenger window.  Rummaged through, took simple stuff, I was lucky they didn't vandalize it as well.  Kids now days light fires and act like it's a 'burning man' show.

Rene T said:
I would not leave my rig in a storage lot unless it had a fence with barbed wire on top and cameras everywhere. Also someone living on the property would really help.
Some insurance companies ask for this to be in place before allowing a reduction in your cover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjbodjb
Back
Top Bottom