RVforum Donations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[quote author=jackiemac]OK, in future I will just wait for you to reply so I don't confuse folks, including myself! [/quote]

Especially when it comes to US non-profits. I recently went through the process with one club, and was on the periphery of a couple of others. It's a legal and tax hassle, but ultimately beneficial (tax-wise) for true non-profit organizations and social clubs.

Tom said:
Especially when it comes to US non-profits. I recently went through the process with one club, and was on the periphery of a couple of others. It's a legal and tax hassle, but ultimately beneficial (tax-wise) for true non-profit organizations and social clubs.
:))

[quote author=MN Blue Skies]... what method would you prefer?[/quote]

Thanks for asking, but whatever works for folks is fine. Obviously, a check gives us a higher net, but I think that whatever is convenient for the donor is most important.

[quote author=MN Blue Skies]Where should we send a check?[/quote]

See PM. Thanks.

Another wonderful option is to  attend the Quartzsite Rally  and have all  the fun, camaraderie and get the optional little white envelope!  Thank  you to all in attendance at RVForum  Quartzsite Rally.

It is clear to me that participation in our RVForum has value! 

Thank you Framily!

In view of the fact that some surprise/concern has been raised about PayPal fees being deducted from donations, I've added a note to the Donate page linked in the menu above.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom