RV'ing Couple from NW WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyForce

Hello All, our names are Joe & JoyMarie, we live in NW Washington and we have been RV owners since 2006 or so.  We first bought a 1995 Coleman Pop-Up Trailer and have had some awesome times with that...  but I wanted a hardwalled trailer due to medical reasons (just too darn cold or hot, and want to be a little more comfortable!)  We are now in the process of buying a 1991 Alpenlight 32' Fifth Wheel.  We are cleaning it up and checking all the appliances, etc...  to see what all needs attention.
My issue right now is trying to find an Owner's Manual for it.  Anyone that may have one, or knows of one to download, I would really appreciate the information.

JoyMarie & Joe

Welcome from the neighbours just north of the line. We are in the process of refurbishing an old fiver, maybe we can meet and swap some lies er stories.

Alpenlite was one fantastic trailer builder.  But dont expect any sort of owners manual like you might see in a car.  Insread your best choice is to write down make and model numbers for your appliances then go online and download them from the vaeious manufacturers web sites.
BTW I sure hope you have a suitably large truck to handle that fiver.  The name really was misleading!

Back
Top Bottom