Sad News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, John.  Words can't express; but God is great and he will wrap you in His love and flood you with His peace.

May God bless you and your family.

Marsha and Tim

We are new here and only know you through your posts, but please accept out heartfelt condolences. Will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Jack and Gail

John, I have few words to say that have not already been expressed. You, and those who have already responded  were there with me for my long journey with Bev.  We am here as you begin your new journey . . . through grief and beyond.

"Almighty God, we remember before you today your faithful servant Judy, and we pray that, having opened to her the gates of larger life, you wilt receive her more and more into your joyful service, that she may win with you and all your servants everywhere the eternal victory, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

"May her soul and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace."
The Book of Common Prayer

John,
Wally and I send condolences and prayers to you and your family.
So sorry for your loss
Helaine

My condolences and more.  I pray for you and your family. May God's Grace, Comfort, and Strength surround you and those close to you.

We are so sorry to hear the sad news. Our condolences  and prayers go out to you and your family.

Dave & Jeanette

Terrible news, John. I wish you strength. It's tough to recover from that. God be with you.
Ray D.

John, our deepest condolences. I will call to check on you when we return home, as you are the 1st forum framily member we've met personally since joining the forum.  Really, John, as you RV near our hometown, we are available to help in any way we can.

God bless you
Steve & Linda

There are no words I can write after reading your post. My heart cries out for you and your family. You are in our prayers.

Stella

John,

Wishing you peace and comfort in this difficult time! God be with you and your family!

WOW John, don't even know what to say but that I'm deeply sorry. Wish there was something I could do. At least you have family and friends to lean on.

John,

I am again humbled at just how fragile and swift life can be.  I have no words that guarantee I can help you to feel any better.  But I am going to try.

I do hope you understand that there are many shoulders here you can lean on.  Most of us only in words.  Though all of us would be at your side if we could.

My condolences go out to you.  You're in my thoughts and I wish you the strength to get through this.  God bless.

I am very sorry to hear your story.  You have our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iec-telecom
Back
Top Bottom