Sad state of affairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With this post, this topic now has more replies than the original that was remarked upon.

I could say something political and get this one closed to?

Ned said:
If the geezers and coots get too feisty, we'll have to lock it.
It ain't us geezers and old coots that cause the problems.  It's you young whipper snappers still wet behind the ears that usually drag it down.

RnMAdventures said:
Where is the age break between middle-aged coot and old coot?

It's a moving target as we have more birthdays. ::)

Molaker said:
It ain't us geezers and old coots that cause the problems.  It's you young whipper snappers still wet behind the ears that usually drag it down.

You mean the pre-Medicare bunch.

Maybe a mid-aged coot starts at 55, a senior coot at 65, and an old coot at 75??    And I think a curmudgeon is a subset of senior or old coots. Not sure if you can be one a middle age.

Glory be... Geezer and Coot Power is growing... AARP doesn't stand a chance... it's the AAGC... American Association of Geezers and Coots.  We need an app for the smart phones.

The FOC (Fraternal Order of Coots) is big in the East. It's largely a male organization, but they have a Ladies Auxiliary, affectionately known as Cooties. The titular head of the group is the Grand Geezer, and he leads the annual Coot Strut parade down the streets of Hoboken NJ.

If gaggle = geese and herd = cattle, maybe it should be a curmudgeon of coots?

If a single coot is referred to as a curmudgeon, then he's acting as a really ornery coot. Kind of like two coots in one.

1joester2 said:
If gaggle = geese and herd = cattle, maybe it should be a curmudgeon of coots?

If a single coot is referred to as a curmudgeon, then he's acting as a really ornery coot. Kind of like two coots in one.
I used to pay attention to what 1joester2 had to say...

Back
Top Bottom