Safe Boondocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diesel87062

Central New Mexico dry camp but safe. Have acers for free Boondocking off I25 and mile marker 175 (hwy 60) east to marker 172 turn left on Garcia go one mile to Jurado ( no sign)go left can see area 1/4 mile down on left. Pet friendly

If you can make the turn into my drive off my skinny country road, I have acres of boondocking too. I shall caution you, however. A friend pulling a 30-foot TT tried it a couple years ago and he tore out my mailbox across the road from the end of the driveway. And he knows how to tow a trailer real well. Didn't do the aluminum side on the tail end of his trailer any good, either.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-29 132918.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-29 132918.png
    421.3 KB · Views: 18
If you can make the turn into my drive off my skinny country road, I have acres of boondocking too. I shall caution you, however. A friend pulling a 30-foot TT tried it a couple years ago and he tore out my mailbox across the road from the end of the driveway. And he knows how to tow a trailer real well. Didn't do the aluminum side on the tail end of his trailer any good, either.
This is a very generous and considerate offer. Does my heart good to learn of others that can share.

I'm guessing your pal might have replaced the mailbox and, perhaps, moved it a smidge to one side or the other of your driveway (on purpose, of course).

This is a very generous and considerate offer. Does my heart good to learn of others that can share.

I'm guessing your pal might have replaced the mailbox and, perhaps, moved it a smidge to one side or the other of your driveway (on purpose, of course).
No, the whole post just tore out of the ground so I just left it until they departed a couple days later and replanted it. It's actually across and to the left about 30 feet off-set from directly across. That allows me to pull up with it on the driver's side of my truck and get the mail, then make the turn back across and into the drive without having to back up or anything.

I'm jealous.

We don't have any mail delivery. No mailbox. Lucky that we get our PO Box mail.
Until I put this one in, there had never been a mailbox at this address before. I guess for the first 15 years of this house' existence the people who lived here had a PO Box in town.

??? acers for free boondocking??? oh now I see ACRES for free boondocking
Please explain I see a house near the road on Jurado is it near the house?
Trying to plan a trip right now for early October
Is this your land?
Yes this is my land. I've been on the road many times slept at Walmart and in back of truck stops. I'm offering this as a safe place to stop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom