Seilerbird buys a fiver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jackiemac said:
You've been very quiet Tom, hope all going well with you.    ;D  Are you enjoying your new rig?

A couple weeks ago I went to his profile to check if he was still alive as I noticed he hadn't been on. Thought maybe one of the alligators got him.

I don't think he has to keep his door locked what with the snakes and alligators swarming around him.

Arch Hoagland said:
A couple weeks ago I went to his profile to check if he was still alive as I noticed he hadn't been on. Thought maybe one of the alligators got him.

I don't think he has to keep his door locked what with the snakes and alligators swarming around him.
I never lock my doors except when I leave the place. I have no fear of the critters, they never get close enough.

Arch Hoagland said:

I did exactly the same THING!

See we do miss you Tom.

I like the old Chicago stuff from the 80s, haven't listened to any recent stuff.

Enjoy  your day at the zoo ???? ?

jackiemac said:
I did exactly the same THING!

See we do miss you Tom.

I like the old Chicago stuff from the 80s, haven't listened to any recent stuff.

Enjoy  your day at the zoo ???? ?
Thanks guys, I feel wanted. I have purposely not been posting here as much as in the past only because I am tired of people here who seem to delight in telling me my opinion is wrong. I don't come here to argue and I have gotten tired of people who think their opinion is more right than my opinion. Thank you for making my day.

Back
Top Bottom