Siena RV or Alfa See Ya W/top air ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

actsholy49

We are looking at these too coaches,and to be honest the fact that alfa is not building them anymore they haven't adjusted the price. I find that hard to understand,but the wife likes the model I don't like the price $ 248,000, The siena is $90,000. I thought slam dunk game over nooooo says my wife I like this one, crazy. I don't want problems later on if I can't get parts. Talking about all the personal options that could cost me in the end. I did see a really nice Dutch Star used, but don't really know much about the brand. This was going to be out full timer coach,so I want something thats going to last. One is gas and the other is diesel, and yes I know diesel rig cost more but for there mid level discontinued.... don't think so I'm I being hard headed. Anybody wanna help me or give your well valued opinions on this    Thanks Dave & Marty I:E Martha and my pup poopie don't ask

From what I have seen with the Alfa See Ya I would recommend looking for something different such as American Coach, Tiffin/Allegro,  Newmar, and Monaco.  I really think you and your wife would be a lot happier.

We are going out again tomarrow to look I was at Mike Thompson RV. Tomarrow we are going to look at different RV Dealers I'll Keep my eyes peeled for those rigs Thank you

The Dutch Star is by Newmar. one of the best and still alive. You are out of luck with Alfa, all assets were sold off months ago. I wouldn't touch one for in the best of times Alfa used a off brand warranty company and many owners had a rough time getting work ok'ed. God Pity the good soul who had repair work done with out authorization .  I thought Alfa used basement heat & cooling?

This one had roof air. you know the problem I had is I felt they were not being very honest. The reason for the price being high and low is the siena has all home appliances, real ones

Actually I prefer roof air over basement air.  Maintenance cost if needed is more reasonable with roof air and I don't have to loose a bay to an AC unit.

House appliances are nice but, house batteries double, generator might run more, solar panels (large) come into play, RV Parks are getting more strict on electricity usage.

Ron and I remember (and Henry Ford) when a camper had a block of ice he was in tall cotton!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxL
Back
Top Bottom