single vs. dual rear wheels...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A single wheel is just fine if the weight factor is covered for your trail. But a dual wheel truck will always be more stable in all conditions, is it needed, not always but over kill is much better to have than just enough.

Gary RVer Emeritus said:
I think most buyers just like the cool Z71 decal on the side.

Ford's version being the "FX4" ... not sure whether or not that sounds cooler than Z71.  Offroad options for drivers who never drive off road... ::)

steveblonde said:
That ugly decal was the first thing i removed followed by Siverado and LTZ then the ugly yellow bow tie on the tailgate and then changed the front one to black lol

I too prefer a clean look.  "Debadged" vehicles are pretty sleek IMO, and I wish more RV's came with that option... or at least a downgraded appearance, without all the crazy names and decals stamped all over the thing.

At the very least I always remove dealership stickers/plates/license plate frames, on the rare occasions that I've bought a vehicle from a dealer.  In several cases I've asked/had them removed before I even drive off the lot.  I've never gotten a deal so good that I'm willing to advertise for free, and so far no dealers have ever offered any monthly payment options (as in, THEY pay ME) for the exposure.  ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom