Ski destinations day lift ticket prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our local Vail and Beaver Creek, Colorado day skiing lift ticket prices are still under $300 this season.

Screen-Shot-2023-09-22-at-12.32.46-PM.jpg

Our local Vail and Beaver Creek, Colorado day skiing lift ticket prices are still under $300 this season.
Sunlight near Glenwood Springs doesn't seem that bad at $659 for season passes. I liked Sunlight back in the day when my sister lived in Glenwood springs. After skiing all day, we would soak in the hot springs pool with the snow coming down around us. As an old retired guy, Sunlight would be just my speed if I lived in that area. Aspen ski areas are high at $3k for season passes...but it's Aspen with all the big shot posers...no thanks.

Last edited:
To be fair, those are the peak prices, generally applicable only at Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is a quite effective way to keep the holiday crowds manageable. When Park City went with this approach while I lived in Salt Lake City, the howls of locals could be heard in Nevada! The end result was reasonable lines at Park City and more traffic to the lesser known locations.

Sunlight near Glenwood Springs doesn't seem that bad at $659 for season passes. I liked Sunlight back in the day when my sister lived in Glenwood springs. After skiing all day, we would soak in the hot springs pool with the snow coming down around us. As an old retired guy, Sunlight would be just my speed if I lived in that area. Aspen ski areas are high at $3k for season passes...but it's Aspen with all the big shot posers...no thanks.
I paid $399 for my local 2023/2024 Colorado ski area season pass back when the last season was ending.

One company has been buying up all of the ski resorts, thus controlling the prices.

Charles
The population of Vail has been in steady decline since the late 2000's. Once the community is gone, there's not much left during the off seasons.
Screenshot_20230924-171949_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
During my ski years I’d get between 60 and 100 days every season. My life pass at Snowbird, UT, hasn’t expired yet, but my ski days are over. Sounds like my pass is worth a lot, but it cant be transferred.

Once I turn 75 plus, I get a discount on lift tickets at our local ski area! The odds are in their favor due to US men die on average 2 years before then. Skiing at 75 are few in number.

Back
Top Bottom