Slide out codes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found it.  The right one is around $700. Part # 1010002069

I posted in the Tech Section asking about a do it yourself install.
Looks like 4 bolts and that's it. Not sure about the motor brake or what to do if anything with it.
Just trying to save some costs on labor.

Any idea's on installation?

Thanks!!

UPDATE 
The shop that diagnosed the problem as a motor wanted $900 for a new motor plus 1-1/2hrs labor.

I had been to the Pittsburgh RV show and saw that Butler RV Sales in Butler, PA was a new Winnebago dealer. I was able to order the motor from them for $700 and decided just to have them install it.

I gave them the diagnostic work sheet explaining the problem as a bad motor from the original shop. They noticed the two flashing lights I described and called the company rep who said it just needed reset. The motor was fine, no problems at all with it. Bingo, a simple reset problem.

The downside was that I had to either keep the motor or send it back with a restocking fee. Much less than the cost of the motor.

If not for the heads up service department at Butler RV Sales, I may have paid over $1,200.00 for something I didn't need and who knows what else. I'm so disappointed in the original shop and intend to let them know.

You came out pretty well considering the situation. Your first servicing dealer was either incompetent or (I hope not) trying to sell you service and a part you didn't need. Thanks for checking in with the resolution.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom