Small town humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have seen that same sign in a few towns. One sign in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia Read X number of good people and two old buzzards. I got a kick out of a home made sign in Woodbine, GA in front of a store. It was on a 4 X 8 Sheet of plywood and looked like it was written with a spray can freehand and read, "We sell dead people's stuff."

Cool!
Where did ya eat and what did ya get?

Did you see anything else on the Island? How long was the line to get onto the Island? What was the fee?

Cool!
Where did ya eat and what did ya get?

Did you see anything else on the Island? How long was the line to get onto the Island? What was the fee?
There’s a restaurant right on the grounds, 1868, I got the plate special Crawfish Étouffée. Not my picture but this is how it looked. It was very good, seasoned perfectly, if you like heat.

6256ED6D-71BA-4001-AD14-E7F1B1BE6409.jpeg

The island also has the Jungle Gardens built by Edmund McIlhenny , the founder of Tabasco. It’s a driving tour of the grounds of his home. He saved the Snowy Egret by installing nesting boxes, they come back to every year.

My picture
195CE7F7-E39C-4AD1-9089-1FC777908491.jpeg

There was no line and it was $15, we missed out on the senior rate. I guess it’s nice we didn’t look old to the gal taking money!

I have seen several small towns with a "Watch for Crawling Drunks" sign in front of the only bar. We boast our town is so small we do not have a town drunk, so we take turns.

We stopped at a small town in Oregon with a large turnout on the road approaching town, and a sign stating "Cell phone parking". That turnout is the only cell reception spot within 20 miles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom