SNOW HERE IN NH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a great time in Florida guys.  We were there I think Christmas 2009 and it was the coldest weather they had had in 50 years! Typical.  I had shorts and t shirts packed.  Had to buy some warm weather gear, we were not impressed..

We leave sunny Vegas at the end of the month and no doubt we are heading back to cold weather for 6 months. Still we have our next trip to look forward to!

Enjoy....    8)

jackiemac said:
Have a great time in Florida guys.  We were there I think Christmas 2009 and it was the coldest weather they had had in 50 years! Typical.  I had shorts and t shirts packed.  Had to buy some warm weather gear, we were not impressed..

We leave sunny Vegas at the end of the month and no doubt we are heading back to cold weather for 6 months. Still we have our next trip to look forward to!

Enjoy....    8)

Safe travels Jackie and keep in touch.

Thanks Rene.  I will be on here more when I get home as I have decent wifi there!!

I have missed it....

Well mid to northern New Brunswick got hit with 6 to 8 inches today.  We had heave rain and wind overnight but by the time the sun came out, it was almost 60. 
      But I am not looking forward to going to Ottawa for a week, it was low 60's there today, but will likely be below freezing by the time we get there.
      Jackie, safe travels, you will have to look Rene and us up when you are next in Florida over the winter months.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
      Well mid to northern New Brunswick got hit with 6 to 8 inches today.  We had heave rain and wind overnight but by the time the sun came out, it was almost 60. 
      But I am not looking forward to going to Ottawa for a week, it was low 60's there today, but will likely be below freezing by the time we get there.
      Jackie, safe travels, you will have to look Rene and us up when you are next in Florida over the winter months.

Ed
I surely would... and Tom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom