something about EEE-Z

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waynewell

i am a new number here. a fan of rv in china.

some words i don't know.
Cargo capacity of the Commander is quite ample, with the galley and living area slides equipped with the EEE-Z Reach baggage boxes ? you won?t bump your head trying to get at your gear.

what does the EEE-Z mean?

The HWH hydraulic leveling jack system has touch pad control
does the HWH mean hot water heater?

thank for your help !

ps: is it allowed to  post the subject here?

Welcome, I believe you're one of the first, if not the first, member from China.  Information on RVing in China would certainly be interesting to many of our members.

To answer your questions, I believe the EEE-Z is a storage system for easy access to items in the bays under the slideouts.  HWH is a manufacturer of one of the most popular leveling systems for RVs.

Don't worry about where you post, if we think the message would be better in a different section, we'll move it for you.

Wayne: As Ned said HWH is a brand of jack, Power Gear, by the way is the other brand of power levelers used on motor homes (I'm sure there are others too but these two are the big names in the business)

Now, many folks also use HWH to mean "Hot Water Heater" however why would anyone want to heat hot water?  you heat COLD water,  or just Water.

(Yes that is a joke)  It would be better to call it a Hot Water MAKER or just plain water heater (Which Is how I'm doing it now days)  This would avoid the confusion

There are many things here that get real confusing when we TLA (Three Letter Acronym)

DNS, to an internet user is Domain Name Server,  Or Distant Network Service on sat television

FW, Took me a while to realise they meant 5er or Fifth Wheel  (Pick up near me bears the following legend: "Real trucks pull fifth wheels")  At least it's a good size GMC and not a too small FORD

There are many such examples of the same three letters meaning lots of different things.

Thanks a lot Ned and John.

Ned's answer is really helpful.

John, there is no need to heat COLD water neither, it is too hot in Beijing.

(yes that is a joke)

many Acronyms make me confused when i read. next time i will look for your help, lol.

may be i should visit the Library first.

While we're at it -- what does DW mean?  It seems to be related to spouse somehow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom