Soon To Be Newbies From Austin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnRyan

Hello everybody!

I'm so glad I found this forum...seems like a place of kindred spirits which is really comforting.

We are early 50s, about to drop out and go full time.

We do net yet have an RV but the hunt is on...Texas seems to have many RV dealers so that's good.

Looking for class A, 60-90k, brand new type RV...any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

:eek:

Welcome to the Forum!

As you are younger than some, will you be working still or pursuing a different passion?

And do I read you correctly, your market is a new Class A in the 60-90k range? Size matter?

There are a number of successful RV motorhome dealers in different parts of Texas as many here have experienced.

Glad to have you with us and hopefully we can help you answer the many questions you will have.

Kim

Oh we aren't 1%'ers...more like 95%'ers....so we'll be working, but we both have occupations we can pick up almost anywhere.

We just want explore and live in different places while we can.

Size does matter as we will be full timers but I would Like somewhere between 30-36.

We basically did the same thing over five years ago - moving about, enjoying different places and working from the coach...I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

Floor plan will be very critical for you as full timers as will storage. Kick some tires and do your homework - your solution is out there!

Kim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom