Splendide 2000s all in one washer dryer shooting water out of the dryer vent???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatcrazyfamily

I have a splendide 2000s all in one washer dryer that is vented and has worked fine up till a few days ago when it started shooting water out the dryer vent during the wash cycle.  Any ideas?

No ideas here, but...................... We had a problem with ours so I called tech support.  They listened to my problem and then told me what they thought it was and how to fix it.  They were right on!  Give them a call.

What number did you use for Splendide support?  I have called numerous times, got answering machine, and never a call back.

We had that happen on a rig for which I was doing a PDI. I believe the problem was in one of the solenoids. Give Splendide a call. I had a problem with the washer not working all the time. They suggested what they felt was the problem. It was!

Thanks for the replies.  I will try the email route and then follow up with a call if I don't hear anything. 

Our gray water tank filled up and that's how we discovered a leak (perhaps caused the problem) but the water was backing up out of the drain line as soon as we discovered it we drained the tank and figured problem solved how dumb but then it leaked the next load so I pulled it back out and the water was coming out of the dryer vent hole.  We have ran another load with it out so we could watch and make sure we were correct and with the gray water tank drained it was leaking out mainly during spin cycle during the wash portion.

Thanks again for all the feedback I will update once I have a solution.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom