Storage/Parking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brent365

Best type of covered storage or parking for 44 foot long, 13.5 feet tall toy hauler. Located in Kentucky. I've searched around online and the market seems to be very vast. What is everyone else doing?

Im in Maryland and majority of TT 5ers and Coaches park in RV lots rented out by self storage companies. you will find a few with covers, but majority year round in the open. Unless you have a nice size yard and can put up a carport for it.

aries75 said:
Im in Maryland and majority of TT 5ers and Coaches park in RV lots rented out by self storage companies. you will find a few with covers, but majority year round in the open. Unless you have a nice size yard and can put up a carport for it.

Where we live, we have a several fairgrounds and they rent out space in the livestock barns for boat/RV storage during the winter months.  They charge by the foot.

We have a 28' 5th wheel and it is stored in an old airplane hanger converted to RV storage. We pay 125.00 a month. Always out of the sun and bad weather.

Stan

Thanks for all the info and ideas. I've been looking at the prefab carports vs building pole barn. What I've found is roughly 6k for the prefab.

Anyone have any experience with clear span? Not too bad for the money, warranty looks decent also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom