Suggestions for Las Vegas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce,

As Ardra said the east side of the Oasis is definitely the quietest, it also would be the best side for that Verizon 4G signal although I see you have a Blackberry.  My guess would be that your commute would be about 4-5 miles and yes at lunch time you could get back to the RV for lunch.  My guess 10-15 minutes one way Oasis to Airport.

JerryF

We are currently at the Oasis, I presented a PressurePro Seminar to the Holiday Rambler Diesel Pusher club today. Arrived late yesterday and leaving tomorrow morning. In our opinion, we doubt if we would purposefully stay here again. Nicest pool I've seen in a long time, but we don't swim. We were booked into site 720, a standard site on the east side. Sites there are front to back and our windshield would have been against the butt of the RV parked in front of us. The site was only long enough for our coach, with no room for the car which would have to have been parked quite a ways away. We would not have been happy campers parked there. We moved to a pull thru site in the SW corner and it is better, but no cigar. The 4G signal is just OK.

On recent trips we've stayed at Sam's Town and the nearby LV RV Resort. Much more livable, tho farther away from the airport. At the Oasis we are reminded of our stays at the Silverton with all the planes in the landing approach to McCarren Airport.

I was just in Vegas and drove by the Circus Circus (KOA) and it looked like the RV park was not there anymore, it was dug up so it seemed.  Are they not going to have a campsite there anymore?

Norm Nice Guy said:
I just called the Circus Circus RV Park Reservation Center 800-562-7270  and was told that they are still open.

Their website also offers a special rate for November so would concur that they're open....not that it's a great place to stay.

Wendy

I think I'll go with the Oasis.  We'll check it out.  They said no need to make reservations there's plenty of spots and not making a reservation means we get to look the sites over before choosing one.

It seems to be the lowest crime area and closest to work and to public transportation for Sonia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom