Sureflo Water Pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkmurray

We have a 2006 Forest River Rockwood TT 2601, with a Sureflo water pump installed near the front of the trailer, under the bed. I can't find the switch to turn the pump on or off. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
Jenny, new TT owner

Thanks so much. We found it on the tank gauge. Any suggestions for making the pump quieter?

Often a noisy pump is caused by the hose that connects it to to the water supply pipe is not long enough and transmits the vibration from the pump to the water line. You can quiet it down by picking up a longer hose at Home Depot an put a loop in the line that connects the pump and the water line. Also adding rubber grommets under the feet of the pump can also help absorb the noise.

Some of the noise problem is just location of the pump too which isn't always something you can change. But like what Tom posted up would help a bunch isolating the pump from the floor or walls. Mine has a piece of foam pad under it.

They now make a very flexible re-inforced hose that will take the pressure and reduce the amount of vibration. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimbo_Smith
Back
Top Bottom