Swinging Hose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dream Chasers

This morning we were in Fredericton, New Brunswick, and the couple next to us were unhooking so that they could get on the road. The man was holding the end of his sewer hose by one end and swinging it over his head - around and around. I guess he was trying to dry it. I didn't see if he rinsed it out first. All I could think was that he was slinging $#*! everywhere.

I need to buy a new sewer hose fairly soon, maybe I will try that with the new hose some time before I use it and see if it attracts any attention.

I need to buy a new sewer hose fairly soon, maybe I will try that with the new hose some time before I use it and see if it attracts any attention.
''

OMG the fun you could have doing stuff with that!!

Sheryl and Bobbie, if you are planning to visit Halifax, drop me a PM with your dates and the campground you will be staying at.  We should be able to get together for a meal or a drink, and possibly both.

Ed

Bummer !!  If you are heading west and are not in a rush, one of the best kept secret trips is along the Gaspe Coast, from Fredericton you would head to Campbellton, either via the scenic Saint John River on the TCH to HWY 17, or over to the Miramichi on HWY 8 to WHY 11, then follow Quebec HWY 132 counterclockwise.  There are places like Perce Rock, several Provincial and National Parks, and lots of campgrounds.  The road follows the St Lawrence River and has gorgeous views.  There are a couple of steep grades, but they are short.
    Enjoy your trip to Canada, sorry we missed you.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom