Synthetic Oil?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only assume, the reason you followed my post with the wives tail and old husband comment, is that you are refering to me and my opinion?
Are you calling me an idiot or a liar? :mad:

I been here less than a week, and get slammed for a post on motor oil? My spring is fine "dude"
I'm not running around with my stinger out. I'm not looking for a fuss. BUT,,,
I see no need to belittle members with comments about wives tales or anything else that insinuates the member is clueless. We should all be free to express our opinions about oils or whatever.

The thing is, sites like this always claim they want members to participate and post. Problem is, almost every subject under the sun has already been posted and beat to death a hundred times over. So older members (All forums do this) tend to belittle or smote people who post and respond to things that have already been covered over and over.
If a post on oil recieves more replies than it really deserves, for the 20th time,,, who cares? Just ignor it if you don't like the conversation. But please don't hiss disgruntled comments at people who do participate.

I'm new to this site. And again, I didn't come looking for a fuss, but I'm not going to be belittled on any level by anyone. If it is the policy of this site to do that, then I will move on now.

I'm new to this site. And again, I didn't come looking for a fuss, but I'm not going to be belittled on any level by anyone. If it is the policy of this site to do that, then I will move on now.

No, that's not our policy here and it's not tolerated either.  This topic seems to have run its course so I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom