Tankless Hot water heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PISGAH

I am looking for a tankless propane outdoor hot water heater. So many on ebay and Amazon with mixed reviews. Will be used for showers and cleaning dishes. Brand name or any help appreciated.

Are you using this in aan RV? They have mixed reviews for a reason. Tankless water heaters really need stable water pressure, otherwise temps fluctuates like crazy.

Tankless... Propane.... Outdoor (Portable) Coleman. only brand I know of. Had one. it worked rather well though we did not use it much before I "lost" it. (long story, perfectly legal)

It has a knob you turn in in about 1 second it's outputting hot. Turn it to the spring stop it's shower hot, Turn it hard against the spring it's coffee hot.

Comes with a 5 gallon collaspable "Tank" it can pump out of or a garden hose adapter for endless hot.

Are you using this in aan RV? They have mixed reviews for a reason. Tankless water heaters really need stable water pressure, otherwise temps fluctuates like crazy.
Yes we are the first lot down from a water tower. This will be used outside .

For anyone interested i purchased a Camplux pro 10L tankless water heater. Wow this thing is amazing. I will be using different shower head hose connections but not hard to do. I plan to use it as a outdoor shower and also connect it to a utility sink for dishes etc.

Camplux BW422LP 16L, I would recommend this water heater to anyone. Camplux is easy to install and provides hot water almost instantly. All items worked as specified. The product worked better than I expected. I pumped some serious water pressure through it, and it always maintained, heating the water like a champ.

I agree. We are camping in NC mountain for the last week and today is 45° but water is as hot as you want it.

Camplux BW422LP 16L, I would recommend this water heater to anyone. Camplux is easy to install and provides hot water almost instantly. All items worked as specified. The product worked better than I expected. I pumped some serious water pressure through it, and it always maintained, heating the water like a champ.
Yes I also bought a Camplux 2.64 GPM water heater, it was really easy to install, lightweight and easy to take outdoors and use, recommended!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom