Telesteps 1400T ladder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No personal experience, but I saw Jeff Franz using one (or something similar) on his Allegro Bus at Escapade.  It really worked well for him.  Jeff is not as heavy as I, so at 215, I'm not sure I would want to carry too much up one.  I realize there is a safety factor in the 250# rating, but...  On their website, some models are rated for 300# so I would be more comfortable with one of those.

Mine just arived yesterday. Its rated at 150 kilo's, thats 330 pounds. Works real nice and stores in a small space. Also will reach the top of out class A with room to spair.

I have either a 10 or 12 foot model, also rated 300 pounds as I recall it holds my 330 no problem, Very solid feel

I have only one complaint.. On mine there are screws holding the end caps on each section, this screw is on the BACK side of the ladder, and it damaged the side of my rig

I turned the rubber cap around so the hole for the screw head is on the front, no more damage.  I would suggest a secondary cover for that screw head.

Back
Top Bottom