tent replacement for hybrid trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waltcrow

Hi,
We're looking for a business that can replace by either making one that fits our RV or buy one that already exists from a trailer that can used for parts. this is a tent on the front end ( they are different sizes from front to back.)
This is for a hybrid travel trailer sleeping area on the front that folds down.
We have a Trail-Lite Bantam 17' by R-Vision .
Any help or referrals would be greatly appreciated. We love our little 20 year old trailer and would like to keep it!
Much Thanks!tent.bantam3.jpg

I got new fabric for my itty bitty motorcycle camper through a mail order place that does only that - replace canvas on pop ups. I can’t remember the exact name of the company after this long, but there are a number of them. Just do an internet search for “pop up trailer replacement canvas”. They had me remove the canvas, mail it to them, and then they mailed the new one back. Excellent job with reinforcements where they should have been and the right kind of cording to feed through the attachment locations.

Here are some places that advertise that sort of thing. There should be some local to you as well unless its a small town.

i used canvasreplacements to replace my old discontinued pop up truck camper canvas.(sun lite eagle).they didn't have a template so i shipped the old one to them and they did a fantastic job making a new one.good materials,no ripples on the windows,quality screen material and quick to make/ship.i recommend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom