Tesla Semi Ready To Replace Diesel Trucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some day we could see EVs that charge from the road as we drive. No more charge stops except for perhaps when far from the freeways.

-Don- Reno, NV
I remember not so long ago people were worried about health effects from the small amounts of electromagnetic force emanating from powerlines and even house wiring. Apparently now it's OK to install equipment that generates huge electromagnetic fields in our roads if it will make driving electric cars a little more convenient?

I remember not so long ago people were worried about health effects from the small amounts of electromagnetic force emanating from powerlines and even house wiring. Apparently now it's OK to install equipment that generates huge electromagnetic fields in our roads if it will make driving electric cars a little more convenient?
It is, because the electromagnetic field effect has been filed with the danger of fluoridated water, autism caused by vaccines and alien spacecraft kept in top secret gov't bunkers out west. People have been riding cable and trolley cars powered by electricity for over a hundred years and so far as I know no one has fallen dead or suffered any symptom of electromagnetic poisoning whatsoever.

I think there were similar concerns about microwave ovens, wi-fi routers, watching too much TV, and of course, cell phones. Now, almost everyone, including children, carry a phone in a pocket next to potentially sensitive organs.

I guess the worry never truly died as there were plenty of health-related conspiracy theories recently about 5G.

powerlines and even house wiring.
And even the Smart Meters that PG&E were starting to use many years ago. Yet these same people often have a wireless system for the web in their homes.

I also recall the BS when MW ovens hit the market.

Many people fear what they do not understand. Or look for BS reasons to not to do something at all for whatever real reason.

Such as the switch to EVs. . .

So what else is new? :)

-Don- Reno, NV

I remember not so long ago people were worried about health effects from the small amounts of electromagnetic force
Yeah, they worry about what has not been proven to be harmful, unlike the exhaust fumes from the many car tailpipes just in front which are well proven to be deadly to all.

-Don- Reno, NV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxL
Back
Top Bottom