Test 3 add text after image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Jackie. FYI none of your 3 tests posted a single image. Each small square in each of the 3 puzzles is a separate image, which suggests you're actually posting code for all the small boxes. I'll confirm when we land - an hour or so.

Last edited:
Thanks Jackie. FYI none of your 3 tests posted a single image. Each small square in each of the 3 puzzles is a separate image, which suggests you're actually posting code for all the small boxes. I'll confirm when we land - an hour or so.

If you see one of the comments from Pancake Bill he says he was getting a forum message about too many images. So that now makes sense.

I've emailed you.

If you see one of the comments from Pancake Bill he says he was getting a forum message about too many images. So that now makes sense.
I saw that comment, but only just now verified that's what to expect. Since a 'broken' image can be 25 small images (5 x 5).
I've emailed you.
Got it, thanks. But it's not a single image; It's 25 20 small images (confirmed in your email, before posting here) that behave like prior "broken' images:

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜

So, it appears that you're not getting a 'clean' image from Wordle.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm not sure how to check. I'm just doing exactly what I've always done. There is only one option when you hit share. See screenshot.

Hope you had a good nap!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205_165241_IntentResolver.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_165241_IntentResolver.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
For what it's worth, neither Connections, nor Wordle require a sign up.

It will be interesting to see what this is finally about. was there an update to the forum software that might have tripped over the multiple images?
I'm playing with an easily repeatable method of capturing the images and presenting them to the server as a single image.
What I've got, so far, is a bit more work than many people are going to want to go through every day.

What do you click to grab a copy?

I did 😢
Look at the photo and there's a copy symbol on the right near bottom. I just click that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205_165241_IntentResolver~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_165241_IntentResolver~2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Tom
But, so far, it seems that adding some text after the results stabilizes the results.

Connections
Puzzle #239
Yes jymbee told us about that on the Wordle thread. It works.

We just don't know why this has happened but it could be the NYT site.

Yes jymbee told us about that on the Wordle thread. It works.

We just don't know why this has happened but it could be the NYT site.
I've been exploring both games with several browsers, and seen nothing to suggest it has much to do with NYT site, or any specific browser. output from them all looks the same.
The one thing I have not done, so far, is to compare the output from NYT between the the days before this started and after. That's tough because I don't seem to have saved any such output prior to posting to the forums. So, I only have what the forum recorded after the post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holtt
Back
Top Bottom