the Dinghy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www.etrailer.com/question-21458.html

found this little diddy. when I go a looking for parts this explains the entire type of package I might need.
it appears my little ride is ripe as a toady.

Before you spring for all the detailed stuff he offers for sale, be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that you understand the parts that he doesn't sell, that he adds as an "oh also". A lube pump, a driveline disconnect, and manual hubs can add a thousand or more dollars to towing your rig, IF they are necessary. FIRST find out if Dodge recommends towing, and what they require, THEN price it all out and decide for yourself if that's the rig you want to set up to tow. You may be money ahead to sell that one and buy a different vehicle. One you'll tow for years rather than one you need to spend $2500 to tow and that you plan to sell in 3 years.

Maybe you've already thought this thru, but your website dude is downplaying a very important part of the equation.

Ken

that's just something to learn what questions to get answered. I'm not buying nothing, not trading nothing. It will all come together at right time.

Oh man, this is just another towing thread... :-[
And here I tuned in because i thought I was going to get a great story about the guys wife... :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom