The TST Tire Pressure/Temperature Monitoring System...Does mine appear faulty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hugh37

Like many of you I chose the TST system, but am puzzled by the way it "jumps around" (e.g. from the right front tire of my motorhone to the inside left rear, or maybe to one of the toad's tires), rather than moving in an orderly pattern for the motorhome, then to the toad's four tires.  Is there something I need to do, like re-program it.  Hopefully, I'll be able to alter the path it follows in monitoring my ten tires.  I'd greatly appreciate your helpful responses.

[quote author=SCVJeff]there's gotta be an easier way to do hyper links than html editing[/quote]

Yes there is Jeff. Just type the URL without wrapping any tags around it, and it will be automatically hot linked. Alternatively, if you're in the full editor (not the quick reply window), highlight some text and click the Insert hyperlink icon - farthest left immediately above the row of smileys.

It goes in sequence except that when it gets a report (about once per minute or so  per sensor) it goes to that tire and dwells for a little longer than normal.
Ernie

SCVJeff said:
See this:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f256/tst-tpms-systems-69471.html

(there's gotta be an easier way to do hyper links than html editing)

For forums which do not automatically convert certain formats to links, there is a Firefox add-on extension called BBCodeXtra. It adds several commands to the right-click context menu, allowing you to add links, add code for Bold, Italic, Underline, etc. and more, for HTML and for BBCode, a code format used by many forums.  Check out this link which was inserted using BBCodeXtra.

I've been using it for years -- great add-on.

Back
Top Bottom