The world’s largest Tesla Supercharger location will be in:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DonTom

Yeehaw Junction, Florida. Or should we say in @SeilerBird, FL. Less than ten miles from his RV park. I have been in that area myself, while riding around the area on my electric motorcycle from the Floridan RV Park. 200 Tesla Superchargers coming to that one area, making the most Superchargers at any one location in the world.

-Don- Reno, NV

Yeehaw Junction, Florida. Or should we say in @SeilerBird, FL. Less than ten miles from his RV park. I have been in that area myself, while riding around the area on my electric motorcycle from the Floridan RV Park. 200 Tesla Superchargers coming to that one area, making the most Superchargers at any one location in the world.

-Don- Reno, NV
I think it’s more like 50 miles away for Tom or there-a-bouts.
Population was 134 in 2022.

Last edited:
I think it’s more like 50 miles away for Tom or there-a-bouts.
Population was 134 in 2022.
Windows 11 maps shows it as 9.7 miles total via road. There are two "Yeehaw Junction" in FL. This is the one just south of Meadow Woods. Zip:32824

-Don- Reno, NV

Last edited:
TOM, Help!
I drove through the YeeHaw junction I’m talking about just last month. A lot of construction going on but I didn’t look real close as to what it was all about. I was watching the road instead.
There is an old motel there and a runaway TT truck drove into it destroying half of it. The guy who owns it was suppose to make some kind of museum out of it. I guess it was some type of brothel back in the early 1900’s. On weekends, the migrant orange picking men would ride up there on their donkeys and party. That’s where it got the name YeeHaw.

Last edited:
TOM, Help!
I drive through the YeeHaw junction I’m talking about just last month. A lot of construction going on but I didn’t look real close as to what it was all about. I was watching the road instead.
There is an old motel there and a runaway TTTruck destroyed half of it. The guy who owns it was suppose to make some kind of museum out of it. I guess it was some type of brothel back in the early 1900’s. On weekends, the migrant orange picking men would ride up there on their donkeys and party. That’s where it got the name YeeHaw.
The 200 Telsa chargers are coming to Osceola County. Which county is the YeeHaw you were in?

Is the "YeeHaw" mentioned below the one which is ten miles away from the Flordian?

Or the one that is 50 miles away?

"Tesla is planning to build a massive supercharger site along Florida's Turnpike in Osceola County. The site is expected to be the world’s largest. GPD group, an engineering company, released a rendering of the project. Tesla will build 200 stalls at exit 193 – aka the Yeehaw Junction exit."

-Don- Reno, NV

The 200 Telsa chargers are coming to Osceola County. Which county is the YeeHaw you were in?

Is the "YeeHaw" mentioned below the one which is ten miles away from the Flordian?

Or the one that is 50 miles away?

"Tesla is planning to build a massive supercharger site along Florida's Turnpike in Osceola County. The site is expected to be the world’s largest. GPD group, an engineering company, released a rendering of the project. Tesla will build 200 stalls at exit 193 – aka the Yeehaw Junction exit."

-Don- Reno, NV
Yes, Osceola county. That’s the one I went through. Exit 193 of the Florida Turnpike which is for Rte 60. It’s 50 miles away from St Cloud.

Last edited:
Yes, that’s the one I went through. Exit 193 of the Florida Turnpike which is for Rte 60. It’s 50 AM miles away
OIC, 62.8 miles away from the Floridian RV Park.

Having two places with the same name in Florida makes it more difficult when they don't give a zip code for the new Tesla site.

Two different places:
Yeehaw Junction, FL zip:34743 is 58.9 miles away from
Yeehaw Junction, FL zip:34972

-Don- Reno, NV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sue2La
Back
Top Bottom