Thinking new Jeep. 2018 or 2019? Opinions please. Just purchased!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting about some people not buying 1st year vehicle.  I used to be that way.  I bought a new 2016 Acura MDX with electric steering.  I can't really tell the difference except I don't have to check the fluid.  BTW there has only been 1 recall for that first year vehicle and it didn't affect my VIN.  I took a change on 1st yr and lucked out I guess.

Thanks everyone!  Well it was a crazy day, but I have her home today.  Now starts the scramble to get her outfitted to flat tow.  I am running out this morning to see a local guy that is making bumpers for the JL. We will see if it is going to work for me. 

SargeW said:
Thanks everyone!  Well it was a crazy day, but I have her home today.  Now starts the scramble to get her outfitted to flat tow.  I am running out this morning to see a local guy that is making bumpers for the JL. We will see if it is going to work for me.

I believe that GenRight has a JL towable bumper.

retusn said:
Interesting about some people not buying 1st year vehicle.  I used to be that way.  I bought a new 2016 Acura MDX with electric steering.  I can't really tell the difference except I don't have to check the fluid.  BTW there has only been 1 recall for that first year vehicle and it didn't affect my VIN.  I took a change on 1st yr and lucked out I guess.

The only first model year I bought was a 1999 GMC Sierra...worst truck I ever owned.

Back
Top Bottom