This is a Community afterall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jackiemac we all know your wild and crazy, i have heard stories and seen videos partygirl  lol :)

Oldgator73 said:
Okay Gizmo100 give it your best shot. ;)

Dear Jesus....

If it be your will....Please lord...one oldgator is enough...

Amen

Oldgator73 said:
I?ve had a vasectomy. Have photos but my scanner is not working.  :p

Thank You Jesus ;D ;D and thank you for breaking oldgator's scanner

Amen

I'm not sure how I missed this...But my work is done ;D

jackiemac said:
I am guilty of injecting off post comments, usually humorous, and I sometimes think I should refrain in case it annoys folks.....
I do have a very strict filter. I have to reject about 95% of what I really want to say or I will get banned. Jackie you don't ever annoy me, you are one of the highlights of this forum. ;D

Gizmo100 said:
Dear Jesus....

If it be your will....Please lord...one oldgator is enough...

Amen

Thank You Jesus ;D ;D and thank you for breaking oldgator's scanner

Amen

I'm not sure how I missed this...But my work is done ;D

Don?t the rules mention something about religion?  ???

Oldgator73 said:
Don?t the rules mention something about religion?  ???

I'm just following the guild lines set forth by jackiemac..........Bend the rules until somebody slaps your hand.

Oldgator73 said:
What?s a guild line? My hands get slapped so much I sometimes think I?m in Catholic school.

Gator you know what a guild line is, its those things they use to ride on in the jungles, you know the wheels rest on a guild line and you grab the OS handle.  LOL 

djw2112 said:
Maybe jackiemac can explain what a scottsman does if he sees a gator or crock on the putting green? 

1. Hit them in the head with a mashie and send them on their way.
2. Tell everyone they are not in ireland anymore (no gator or crocks there)
3. Get on the forum and find out why OldGator73 is laying on the green in the first place, its such a crock!  LOL

Lifts his kilt in the hope it will frighten it away.  I was going to post a photo but that would have got me banned!!

SeilerBird said:
I do have a very strict filter. I have to reject about 95% of what I really want to say or I will get banned. Jackie you don't ever annoy me, you are one of the highlights of this forum. ;D
djw2112 said:
jackiemac we all know your wild and crazy, i have heard stories and seen videos partygirl  lol :)
cadee2c said:
I love your off post comments. I love most everyones off post comments. Even my own. You may not see me doing it, but most times Im sitting here reading the comments and laughing. Keep on with the jokes. Its good for people to laugh.

Thanks all.. That's good to know.  ;D

This group reminds me of a couple others that I belong to.  If the group allows off topic posts such as the Shade Tree things tend to become more family like in that a group of people get to know each other fairly well in certain topic areas and eventually become more light hearted with each other.  There are people here that I know I would probably not hang around with personally but enjoy conversing with in this type atmosphere.  I also belong to an treadle sewing machine group that just requires you to preface your post with an OT if it is off topic and it has truly become a family-like place including death notices, new grandkid arrivals, etc.  RVing is our prime interest but it is also an area that brought us together to socialize on many other topics through the Shade Tree.  A good day to all. Baseball season has begun and my days are all happy now.......LOL

Bill

Gizmo100 said:
Why do I feel a group hug is about to happen.... ;D ;D ;D

But your words do carry a lot of weight. When one of the regulars has a health scare we all rally around to offer support and prays because we do care. I even seen member(s) offer help above and beyond to complete strangers on this forum.

Yes, a group hug is in order!

MN Blue Skies said:
Yes, a group hug is in order!

Good luck with that ;D ;D You can start with OldGator....But I must warn you Mrs Gator only hugs him because she has too.

Gizmo100 said:
Good luck with that ;D ;D You can start with OldGator....But I must warn you Mrs Gator only hugs him because she has too.

Not so sir. She hugs me because I am a provider.  Because we are survivors. You and I, Gizmo100, have had some great back and forths but Mrs. Gator doesn?t do anything she doesn?t have to do. She has been my rock through twenty four years of military service that included many times we were separated due to duty to our country. She did not have to hug me every time I returned from a duty I may have not wanted to attend, but hug she did because she understood it was my duty to do so. When I say we were Activev Duty I mean she was as much if not more so than I was. She stayed behind to take care of the day to day that allowed me to concentrate on what I needed to in order for the mission to be completed. This is true of every spouse of our military. Without them, we are nothing.
I don?t think you meant any disrespect with what you said. I just think you might not understand.

Gator I think you may have overreacted to Gizmo's post.  I took it as just a bit of sarcasm.  Incidentally, I am also a retired military person and the items you mention are all true but I hope we don't have to lay them out as any sort of defense of the military lifestyle.  Most mature folks nowadays know the sacrifices of a military family.  JMHO.

Gator

I can assure you I meant no disrespect whatsoever. We have had a lot of fun joking around and that's all it was.

I will offer this for you to consider...I would suspect that your Wife "Has" to hug you because she loves you....Not because your a good provider. And you are a good provider because you, in return love your Wife.

And last...
I hold those who are serving or have served in the highest regard. It was never a option for me to choose due to birth defects with my back. But my Father served as did most of my brothers. But the most important Veteran in my life is my loving wife. I see first hand what a toll those years took on her and her family at the time.
As a general rule when I meet a veteran I not only thank him/her for their service, but I also thank the spouse for their's as well.

So in closing I will say this...

OldGator73 and Mrs Gator ...Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country. 

Gizmo100 said:
Gator

I can assure you I meant no disrespect whatsoever. We have had a lot of fun joking around and that's all it was.

I will offer this for you to consider...I would suspect that your Wife "Has" to hug you because she loves you....Not because your a good provider. And you are a good provider because you, in return love your Wife.

And last...
I hold those who are serving or have served in the highest regard. It was never a option for me to choose due to birth defects with my back. But my Father served as did most of my brothers. But the most important Veteran in my life is my loving wife. I see first hand what a toll those years took on her and her family at the time.
As a general rule when I meet a veteran I not only thank him/her for their service, but I also thank the spouse for their's as well.

So in closing I will say this...

OldGator73 and Mrs Gator ...Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country.

Gizmo- I know you didn?t mean any disrespect. Sometimes I take things the wrong way, especially when it involves my wife, kids and grandkids. But when it comes to me I?m pretty thick skinned.

This is the place I can share my enthusiasm.... Some people just don't understand my level of enthusiasm when It come to subjects I'm enthusiastic about.....

RVing is one of the subjects I'm enthusiastic about!

Oldgator73 said:
Gizmo- I know you didn?t mean any disrespect. Sometimes I take things the wrong way, especially when it involves my wife, kids and grandkids. But when it comes to me I?m pretty thick skinned.

Since your so thick skinned....You will completely understand when I say I'm still not doing a group hug ;D

The problem with hugging gator is that when he gets excited he likes to dance, well some call it dancing lol :)  Click pic to see him dance.

Attachments

• dancinggator.gif
    dancinggator.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
Gizmo100 said:
Since your so thick skinned....You will completely understand when I say I'm still not doing a group hug ;D

It would depend on who the rest of the group is.  ;D

djw2112 said:
The problem with hugging gator is that when he gets excited he likes to dance, well some call it dancing lol :)  Click pic to see him dance.

I wish I could dance that well. My problem is once I get all this moving it takes two more songs to get stopped.

Back
Top Bottom