This road trek looks like a good deal ? Opinions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sierrasue123

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/rvs/6110257417.html

Hi guys, Looking for a class B that is less then $22,000.
This one looks nice and great price but kind of high on miles . Or do you think thats okay ?

Any opinions are welcome.

Unfortunately, it is 150 miles from me. However, I do really like it. So, may have to take the time to go look but waiting on some expert opinions.

Thanks, Susan

90K for a 20 year old Class B?
I don't think that is too many miles. I would worry if those were old miles, and the thing had sat around for a few years recently.
If the miles per year was pretty steady, and the maintenance done regularly, should be a nice outfit.

Yes, you are right , for the age not so much miles. What kind of care and maintenance is more important.

sierrasue123 said:
Yes, you are right , for the age not so much miles. What kind of care and maintenance is more important.

Regular oil changes, Transmission service, Brake service. Front End and tire maintenance.
A Carfax report will show a lot of that. Also look for how many owners, and the mileage distribution over the years.

I looked at one vehicle that had seen 8 different owners over a 12 year time span, and most of the mileage had been put on the vehicle in the first 4 years by the first owner. 
very few service reports showed up. I passed on that one.

Looks like it sold. I called on second day of listing and no call back. Now the add is down.  :-\

Back
Top Bottom