Thoughts on Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40DST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GMascelli

The Bride and I previously owned a 97 Fleetwood Storm 34S for a beach get-away 'condo on wheels'.  We have since retired and purchased our retirement home at that beach in Ocean City, MD.  With the winter weather setting in we have been tempted to purchase another Motorhome for Florida and southwest destinations.  Not sure we will be driving much vs getting to a new location and spending a month or two.  Our goal is to have a place that is in warm temps and close to an airport so we can travel back and forth from our home.

We have pretty much decided on a Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40DST with three slides along with a bath and a half .  We have three indoor cats and one American Mastiff so we need some plenty of room.

Thoughts or comments on the Holiday Rambler?  Diesel vs gas ?  Best rig for extended storage through summer?

We have a 2005 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PDQ. We park for 5 months in Arizona every year and we never get tired of the coach. We still find it very comfortable every trip. It is 40' long with 4 slides. Plenty of room when slides are out.

For what you are doing,  have you considered a fifth wheel? It seems like your rv will be doing a lot more sitting than moving. Also welcome to the Shore. We live in Lower Slower.

kdbgoat said:
For what you are doing,  have you considered a fifth wheel? It seems like your rv will be doing a lot more sitting than moving. Also welcome to the Shore. We live in Lower Slower.

We have considered a 5th wheel, the keystone 3750FL is our favorite.  I don't want to buy a truck to haul it. I think the MH is the way to go, easy to relocate and store.  We love OCMD,  got tired of the rat race in Wilmington.  Except for summer season it's pretty quiet here for nine months.

billwild said:
We have a 2005 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PDQ. We park for 5 months in Arizona every year and we never get tired of the coach. We still find it very comfortable every trip. It is 40' long with 4 slides. Plenty of room when slides are out.

Like those four slides!  For a condo on wheels I think the MH is the best fit.

I too have a HR Endeavor 40PDQ with the 4 slides. It spends its winters in Florida and summers in Pa. I love the room and the ease of setting up and tearing down.
For what I do it ideal.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom