Tiffin Owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rcpath

Are there any Tiffin owners out there?  I would like to know what comments there are about Tiffin MHs, likes and dislikes.  If there are any owners that have had Tiffin and Winnie, I would like to hear which you like the best.  I have narrowed my selection to Winnie diesel 39 vs. Tiffin Phaeton 36.  Thank you for all of your comments.

rob

We have several owners of both brands, so hopefully some of them will respond to you.

Most Tiffin and Winnie owners are VERY proud of their brand of coach - either would be a good choice.

To expand on Gary's answer, basically I'd choose other factors such as condition of the coach (if used), and other specific features and especially the floor plan that was most to my liking; perhaps price, too, depending on your budget. As Gary said, both are good brands.

I own a 2003 Allegro Tiffin Bus Diesel Pusher and we have been very very pleased with it.  The Customer Service provided by Tiffin is exceptional

Marsha~

I have owned two Winnebagos (34' & 36') and now have an Allegro Bus (43').  I have been satisfied with all three. There are things I like better about the Winnies and some that are better on the Tiffin, but neither seems to be a slam dunk choice above the other. Both have had problems (as all motorhomes do) and factory support from both was excellent in my cases. Between the two brands I would chose based on floorplans and price.

We just purchased a 1997 Tiffin Allegro Bus and drove it on a 8 hour drive home and then a weekend camping trip.  It seems to be in good shape for the year, so I would so they hold up well

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvislivesontimbits
Back
Top Bottom